Saturday, September 19, 2009

Announcing launch of new BLOG!

Just what the world needs. Yeah. But, I couldn't resist. At least this one has a focus. The name of this new Web Log from the offices of the Feltonian Institute is 'Author Appearance'. First I wanted to name it 'Writers Reading', but that name was taken. Basically this new blog will be a forum for me to post videos I've recorded of authors readings. I've got access to a constant stream of content in my role as bookseller at The Regulator Bookshop, and I've been recording some readings for a while, so now it's high time I at least gave these videos a chance at being shared with some folks who might enjoy them. And since it's a blog, I'd be remiss if I didn't try to entice with tasty links, so I'll be trying to steer folks towards other content, video and otherwise, dealing with authors and books. Right now all the video to be posted is from The Regulator, but hopefully I'll eventually be casting a wider net and visiting some other bookshops to record their author appearances. Cheers.

7 comments:

Joseph H. Vilas said...

Uh, dude -- URL?

David E. Felton said...

Mr. Vilas, your keen eye for details is appreciated. How funny is that, hunh? My ambivalence leaks out in little ways. Good to see you last night. Take care.

Joseph H. Vilas said...

Egg-cellent, Mr.Felton. Thank you. Good to see you too.

melbourne painting said...

Wow! Congratulations for your new blog. Wish you luck always.

fat loss diet said...

Well, blogs are now popular and everyday there are hundreds or thousands of blogs being published. Anyway, what's the blog all about? I hope you can share the link here so that we can visit there as well. Joe Zanotti

rukiya said...

Hmmm...That sounds good David. Why don't you add the link here so we could take a look at it also? Provillus

Marie Greeenhalgh said...

Wow! Congrats for the new blog!Just keep posting and more power! Marie Greeenhalgh