Sunday, October 29, 2006

Did I Really See That?

It's one of those things that later you wonder "Did I really see that?" I wish it wasn't real, but I really saw it. On I-40/I-85 on my way to Greensboro from Durham, seen on the back of an eighteen wheeler, a home-made looking bumper sticker saying "GOD GUNS GUTS = NO LIBERALS". What do you think the person was thinking when they put this on their vehicle for all to see? If people had more God, more Guts, and more Guns, there would be No Liberals? I'm not sure about the "=" part of the equation, it may have only been a dash.

2 comments:

Joseph H. Vilas said...

If we could just shoot people like that, everything would be ok. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey dave, i'm trying to get my own blog up & running with a few posts a week, come check it out. . .

mitch