Friday, February 16, 2007

Life is what happens

I once read that life is what happens between the dates on the tombstone. Life is a hyphen. In the world of web logging I reckon you might say that life is what happens between posts. Between my last post and this one I broke up with my girlfriend. This is sad in many ways. Maybe I'll do some navel gazing about my love life later on. (I'm of half a mind to start a new blog dedicated to stories of "love", call it something like "Love Letters", or maybe I'll just use this blog for some posts on that tortuous and wonderful subject...) But for now I will recommend everyone go check out my ex-girlfriend's new blog. She is a natural. She has posted more in a few weeks than I ever have. She has a focus, her radio show, which is excellent, if you dig her taste in music, which I do. The name of her blog is My Little Radio Show. When I have more time I'll link to it. If anyone knows of any blogs which are focused on affairs of the heart I'd dig hearing about them. 'Til next time...

1 comment:

covert said...

david

just link to the freakin' blog. it cannot take that long. you are such a geek.

mitch